totala51

Ban Dispute (ElBurrito)

What server were you banned from? : Hope aka Zily

Why were you banned? : Because of VAC ban on main account

When were you banned? : yesterday

What was your in-game name when you got banned?: ElBurrito

Well, my main account is Invisible (now totala51) I was banned more than a year ago for cheats on steam. 

Those days, i really wanted to try to cheat in Blackops1 (just in private lobby). After not even a minute, I got a VAC ban. These days Veganlol told me to not  do it, because the cheat can  be detected, well I was to dumb and I didnt listen to him. 

Now, after a year, I tried to play again Blackops 1 (of course without any cheats) and Michael banned me instantly for Hacks.

Amlaith once said to me: If you have a VAC ban then take a year break and the people will maybe forgive you (As it was at niklaus).

I know it was the worst thing I can do, but please forgive me!

What server were you banned from? : Hzrd SnD

Who banned you: Zily

Why were you banned? : Because of VAC ban on main account

When were you banned? : yesterday

What was your in-game name when you got banned?: ElBurrito

Well, my main account is Invisible (now totala51) I was banned more than a year ago for cheats on steam. 

Those days, i really wanted to try to cheat in Blackops1 (just in private lobby). After not even a minute, I got a VAC ban. These days Veganlol told me to not  do it, because the cheat can  be detected, well I was to dumb and I didnt listen to him. 

Now, after a year, I tried to play again Blackops 1 (of course without any cheats) and Michael banned me instantly for Hacks.

Amlaith once said to me: If you have a VAC ban then take a year break and the people will maybe forgive you (As it was at niklaus).

I know it was the worst thing I can do, but please forgive me!

For me it is a no, i simply don't agree with the statement 'give them a second chance', and after i banned you and asked too go on site and do a ban dispute. You went the next day on the server with another account hoping i would't notice.