I'm sure

What server were you banned from? :

hzrd snd

Why were you banned? : 

hacks

When were you banned? : 

Provide your steam profile link: 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/coooooooooorleonee

Well I'm banned on the Snd Server because of Hacks, I obviously don't hack lol. I uploaded the replay of my last SND game on my bo1 account theatre. Please watch this replay you won't find any hack and I wasnt invisible they all saw me and killed me.
And if a guy tells you that somone is hacking please tell him he need a proof (screen or vid or something else) before u're banning instantly perma.

swift hates me since the beginning and he always wanted to get me banned and he always said to everyone that im hacking why'd ppl listen to him?

And Yes Iam on the banned player list but they decided to give to all a second chance 

Greets 

Totala aka Corleone aka Jughead aka Invisible

unfortunately for you , invisible person hack does not show with replays so you cant be excused due to the nature of the hack we take testimony from our admins...

one of our admins (not swift) says he saw you using an invisible hack 15/3/2018 which happens to be yesterday

another unfortunate thing for you, we dont give second chances for hackers just guys who didnt follow the rule or equal problem gets second chances