Hey guys! Today we argued with Falcon, cause he thinks i warned him unfairly. He wanted to start this community thread so we can decide if he camps or not. Tried to talk to him patiently but he kept telling me that my warn was for nothing and unfair.

Here is the proof of his camp (You guys decide): 

Hello guys

Here is the full recorded game. It's, I think, better.

As you can see, I am not waiting for ennemy. I am always shooting at someone.

For the second round (after being warned), I killed Dr.Nero - he warned me for the 1st round - but he is doing the same thing as me for our 2nd round. (I remember, it was a 3v3 so it's easy to run for less than 20s without seeing ennemy and to be on the opposite spawn).

1st round I stayed 8 sec after marking 1 guy and shooting 6 times.

2nd round I stayed 5 sec and shooting 4 times.

To my mind, the word "camp" is getting used for nothing on HZRD server. That's why I proposed to Lilla of creating a post to discuss about it.

To be more understandable, you have here all the conversation between Lilla and I.

I asked him before sharing.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

See you 

Look i respect to your opinion but you are wrong and the clip of 2 rounds already shows that you are standing next to your base. It doesnt matter if you shooting or its a 3v3. This server has some rules and you have to obey them. No need to argue with people when you weren't right, just say sorry and let it go. You kept complaining me that my warn is for nothing. But as you can see Nero warned you in first round cause you stayed in your base. I warned you second round cause you were still doing the same thing. This server has rules as i said. 

Hello, i took the time to read your conversation and i would like give my opinion on that. 

Firstly i always thinking there should a rule for distinguish camp and Late spawn or set too much time to go to the fight. There is a really difference between both. 

Camp is like stay in base without see anyone and waiting others players but latespawn can be just a afk or set too much time to fight with someone front of him. 

I think it can solve some problems. 

Well, Let's get into the thick of it.

Firstly, on the first video, we can't call that "camp" he was shooting on someone front of him, and after finishing his duel, he went straight away. And if he is shooting on someone front of him at the same spot, the ennemy is camping as well then? After that, nero warn him. And here i don't understand, but if we watch the second round, nero do exactly the same thing,It is the same place,just the opposite place. Then nero warned him for camp because falcon stayed in base too much time the first and round, and nero stay too much time like falcon in the next round, this is not legit. And after killing nero, falcon leave directly the base. Then, again it's not "camp". I think just you complicate things for nothing, it's not like he stay in the base for 15 seconds without see anyone, he just take his duel against an ennemy, and go ahead directly. You should just be more careful or make a rule as i explained upstairs. 

And for finish, i don't understand why make a topic only on falcon when a lot of anothers players play like that and disput their warns. 

first two round of falcon7x was camp , you cant wait in that manner doesnt matter if other people do it (Yes, it means they camped too!)

this is clear and there is no question about it

i rather leave camp for kick and tempban rather than permanent unless that specific player keeps repeating the offense 

we will keep an eye on it! 

23 hours ago, Glassy Sky/Tanya said:

Hello, i took the time to read your conversation and i would like give my opinion on that. 

Firstly i always thinking there should a rule for distinguish camp and Late spawn or set too much time to go to the fight. There is a really difference between both. 

Camp is like stay in base without see anyone and waiting others players but latespawn can be just a afk or set too much time to fight with someone front of him. 

I think it can solve some problems. 

Well, Let's get into the thick of it.

Firstly, on the first video, we can't call that "camp" he was shooting on someone front of him, and after finishing his duel, he went straight away. And if he is shooting on someone front of him at the same spot, the ennemy is camping as well then? After that, nero warn him. And here i don't understand, but if we watch the second round, nero do exactly the same thing,It is the same place,just the opposite place. Then nero warned him for camp because falcon stayed in base too much time the first and round, and nero stay too much time like falcon in the next round, this is not legit. And after killing nero, falcon leave directly the base. Then, again it's not "camp". I think just you complicate things for nothing, it's not like he stay in the base for 15 seconds without see anyone, he just take his duel against an ennemy, and go ahead directly. You should just be more careful or make a rule as i explained upstairs. 

And for finish, i don't understand why make a topic only on falcon when a lot of anothers players play like that and disput their warns. 

It doesnt matter if you were shooting someone or he shoots you. Rules are rules you have to go atleast middle of the map and leave the base. I think you guess shooting someone from base for like 10+ sec doesnt count as camp but you are wrong at that point. Joey said enough i dont want to keep this argument active. It is camp and anyone who does it will be warned and kicked afterwards.

21 hours ago, joeyunlimit said:

first two round of falcon7x was camp , you cant wait in that manner doesnt matter if other people do it (Yes, it means they camped too!)

this is clear and there is no question about it

i rather leave camp for kick and tempban rather than permanent unless that specific player keeps repeating the offense 

we will keep an eye on it! 

Thanks for answering ;)