Hi there! so i was minding my buisness playing the S&D server when Alastair joins the game new round starts and i come face to face with him and i tomahawk him..
he proceeds to warn me and tells me to read the rules which i did twice and i couldn't for the life of me figure out why he did it.. 2 games later he tells me im "Tomarunning" which i've been explained is when you only use your tomahawk (more so than sniper) i kept asking him why it wasn't in the rules and he started verbally abusing me.. A game or 2 later while "Arguing" with him UooU warns me for accusing of hacking etc
Which completely blew me out of the water.. (Someone decided to temp ban me with the reason being (come back when you're chill) I joined back and told them that i was gonna talk to the owner of the server and alastair told me that they were all trusted members and that the owner wouldn't believe me hench why im here to try and get some of this sorted i do have the games recorded but its over the course of 5-7 games and frankly i couldn't be arsed to upload them all RN if need be i will take out some time tonight to record them all and edit it all down for time sake.

hallo Fleb Intresting  first of alastair  warn you for the rules thats true after that you keep argue about it over and over again so alot of players did say pls stop with argueing but you didnt  so to keep the game for all the other players fun i decided to tempban you becuse you didnt lissen to anything that other players / the admins had to say and i tempban you with the reason come back when your chill / cool of for 30 mins so you woud stop argueing  and play the game instead i think that is a reason enough to tempban you if i didnt tempban you a other admin woud do it  becuse we have to keep the server fun for all the players in it i hope i can see you again in the server till next time !

1 more thing i just wanted to say next time try to get all of the full clips becuse in this 1 becuse i talk 1 time with caps in my hole black ops career i feel i kinda comes over like a asshole that dont feels right if you know what i mean . 

26 minutes ago, Hzrd speedy said:

hallo Fleb Intresting  first of alastair  warn you for the rules thats true after that you keep argue about it over and over again so alot of players did say pls stop with argueing but you didnt  so to keep the game for all the other players fun i decided to tempban you becuse you didnt lissen to anything that other players / the admins had to say and i tempban you with the reason come back when your chill / cool of for 30 mins so you woud stop argueing  and play the game instead i think that is a reason enough to tempban you if i didnt tempban you a other admin woud do it  becuse we have to keep the server fun for all the players in it i hope i can see you again in the server till next time !

I never broke the rules tho alastair got salty because i tomahawked him 2 games in a row that the definition of admin abuse wouldn't you agree?

oky 1 more time than i am done with this becuse i dont wanne keep argueing about it and it waste my time i got bether things to do   1 oky lets say you dint broke rules becuse thats what your saying  it was a warn still i bleave you broke the rules but oky 2 it dont have anything to do with the fact that i tempban you becuse of argueing that you still do over a forum ! thats the hole reason you got tempbanned becuse slash already said in the vid relax and more guys did but you keep it going man if you just stop with it i dint have to tempban you and evrything was oky so whats the big deal now the tempban was right atleast i think that way so your mad about a warn and thats why you make this big of a mess just about a warn that havnt anything to do with me so lets call it a day becuse i am getting tired of this wierd forum report if i call it right . becuse i end it here  

keep it cool mate and i see you around !

this whole problem started because of the misuse of the rules shortcode 

if he has been warned with tomarun he would have stop arguing as !rules are just too ambiguous and should only be written to those who break several rules not just one

please be advised to use the proper reason in the future!