gregpipe

abusing rights vegan and redcore

( As you saw Vegan didn't want more drama and stopped, i think it would be wise to give him a chance, without the trust vop or vip, so in case of a problem, he will not be able to do anything except to dicuss on the forum. I suggest of course, i don't say what you have to do :D)

Thank you for understanding

10 hours ago, Glassy Sky/Tanya said:

it just shows that group is no longer used for a long time. And it also shows that you are absolutely unaware of what's going in your clan, and what your members are doing. 

the group is there for informational purpose so in case you come as a vip say i didnt know this i didnt know that 

we say go there and look in your vip group, we are not gonna give you exams on the group neither written or oral.

It's very simple, i didn't know you before, i thought you totally knew how greg behaved in this game, so i thought you just didn't care about what greg was doing

thats not an excuse you could have just came and asked , you may think greg is wrong but so far he is right until i have sometime this weekend to look over the logs and decide if there was anything wrong in what he did..

banish vegan for an adminabuse and let greg just apologize to another adminabuse

vegan is a vip , greg is an admin

At your last answers, it's clear that you don't even bother to check what you're saying, You don't even try to understand each other's point of view, or you're not able to, i don't know. 

i understand i just dont agree 

Hello,

If i could put my two cents into the equation i would like to say that in my opinion, there is alot of 'hate' revolving around the clans in which people have chosen to be in and i believe greg to be one of these people. I remember him slandering xY after i replied calmly at what i believed to be an unjust warn, this behaviour has been noticed in the past by other members of xY. I personally think this rivarally nature is childish and is not type of behaviour an admin should be showing.

I think that the protection given to greg as him being an admin is unjust and i think that admins such as greg should show a higher level of restraint in anger or frustration in respect of his position.

After this incident many people have told me about prior 'run ins' they have had with him in the past and i think it is evident that this has been a problem for a long time.

Since then i have gotten to speak to greg more ingame and have grown to like him but i still think that this situation in general was handled poorly.

Hello,

i am following this post since the beginning and there are a few words i would like to say. First of all i would like people who didn't take part in the accident just to be quiet. If they have any other problems with gregpipe they can make a new Post. Another thing is that several people on this post (friends of vegan) are grouping up against gregpipe. I was there when all this happend i can tell that what he did was all right. Joeyunlimit says aswell that they have the logs who prove that gregpipe is not the one guilty.

There were some people who mentioned something to the topic like Glassy who says that Satan is a random guy. Logs and people can prove that it was Vegan's smurf.

As for Seior's text why should any admin be calm when someone says just ignor him. It was his right as Admin to tell them what they did wrong (he was so kind and tell them and didnt insteand warned them) . He shouldnt get andy harsch anwsers back from some mere vips. The whole situation went out of hand while every friend of Vegans thinks to tell something bad about greg.

So i do the opposite. He is a friendly person who does not goes comform with everyone but trys to be an activ admin on the server to help with questions or warn/kick/ban right abusers. He is not against any group (maybe they are against him and argue him on purpose) or any other person on the server. I never had any problems with him and only saw him as good activ admin on the server.

If there are any questions to the incident feel free to contact me privat. I am sorry for any gramatical mistake.

I wish everyone a good weekend

Sir*Demo