gregpipe

abusing rights vegan and redcore

Today the 16.11.18 i told Swmt Redcore to move in Black Ops on the Hzrd Server. Kimi(Vegan) told him then that he should ignore me. Due to that i told Kimi(Vegan) to be silent. As response Kimi kicked me insteandly with the reason ''be more respektful please''. After talking to zilly i kicked Kimi for ''no reason'' which was approved by Zilly. As response to my kick Swmt Redcore insteantly kicked me for ''Admin abuse''. After rejoining i told Redcore the next insteand kick would be punished with a kick for him. A short time after that Vegan joined with his main account and tempbanned me without any warns or kicks. He  justified his tempban with '' Ask Zilly for further information thanks''. Zilly told me to ask Joy or Legit for the chatlogs.
All ''unreasonable'' insteand kicks on me got screenshoted and i got a witness who can approve the whole story.

the bans were not given for camp etc... the bans were giving for kicking a hazard member from a hazard server...

its absolutely childish to kick for respect, from zillian point of view he has not officially warned or kicked you so to rage is unjustified 

the ban was given to vegan because this is not the first time he did something like this.

I do not consider my responds to Zillian "raged" but okay ,Understood.

but in Vegans defense, isn't that a bit hypocritical to say? Since if you are 4:10 minutes into the video, greg basicly kicks Yakeen (Satan) for the same reason? And that is not the first time he does stuff like that.

Anyhow, I do not want to make a huge drama scene out of this. But In my opinion, considering Zillians behavior when playing with him. ( Seeing allot like this stuff happen) the ban for vegan is still not justified. 

vegan raged 

just a member does it doesnt mean its correct 

thanks for your input but to unban someone who you know for sure is a flight risk... 

vip is suppose to be an appreciation and its giving in good faith for those who are active on our server, you have a problem with someone come straight to the site dont go kicking them for being there

usually in these cases its just ego going out of hand 

because they will be coming back and kicking you , just like what happened to you

if you guys came to the site reported zillian it would be a different story and it would go in your favor 

but now kicking each other back and forth achieving nothing but both sides getting more outraged

Hello, i read your discussion and i have to admit some things are incomprehensible.

I would like to give my opinion to improve our game conditions in your server.

First thing that bothers me: Why did you banned them? I mean, yeah they kicked a hzrd members, but it was just necessary to remove their vip so it does not happen again, or just give them a warn and ban them after 2 warns. That ban seems very violent for the magnitude of the phenomenon.

Second, on the redcore’s video at 1.00, Zillian told Stfu to vegan, consequently vegan kicks him for disrespect at 1.34. At 3.51 Satan tells to Zillian: «You’re so retarded.» Consequently, Zillian kicked him. Did not Zillian do exactely thing as vegan ? Kick for disrespect. And this is not the first time that Zillian kick for this reason.

The problem is that zillian is admin on your server, and so he is supposed to show the examples, abide by rules.

If this reason for kick is not valid for you, zillian does not respect the rules ? So an admin would not respect the rules ? How can the others vips know which reason are good, if a kick is valid ?

They need examples.

I’m not saying vegan didn’t know,i don’t know. I say your own admin doesn’t not kick for valid reason ? For example, i have already kicked for disrespect because i had seen zillian do it, i thought it was good.

So the problem between this 3 players started because zillian kicked vegan for « No reason » cause he got kicked by vegan for « disrespect » After his « Stfu »

So please guys, can you tell me sincerely do you think normal the fact that zillian kicks for thing that he does himself ? It is hypocrite, and the admin have to show example.

In this case, we can understand why redcore has kicked zillian for admin abuse when he kicked vegan for no reason, as redcore said : «That’s not the first time he does stuff like that » He saw zillian kicks some players for the same reason, so isn’t normal to think redcore thought the reason of vegan was legit ? And the « ignore him » from vegan wasn’t rude, we all know zillian whinne a lot about camping while playing. Ignoring him is a substantiation of maturity.

And i’m sorry Joey, but about your sentence : « If you guys came to the site reported zillian it would be a different story and it would go in your favor » I don’t agree, i already reported zillian about abuse admin, and he just told me : « Okay, i’m sorry, i’ll watch before warning now »

You didn’t answer, even when i tried to ask you on steam, you didn’t accept my friend request

We all know, the abuse admin was real. But none cares, just zillian told me sorry and told me ingame : « crying for kick hahaha » So what can i do ? Just accept hypocrite apologize ? Sorry, but that was just bs.

Well, so after all that i wrote, i think you noticed no one is perfect in the problem, everyone didn’t respect rules.

So please i’d like that you take some seconds to think about that, and give them a chance.

I Hope this problem will be solved legitimately ; I’d to say also that my opinion is quite objective, i don’t do it because i like someone more than others, i do it for improve the conditions of games in your server.

Thank you, and good evening !

Current Name : XVI l Human.

(Sorry for faults, bad english:c)

I would like to make statement to Glassy Sky’s comment on our website.
First of all I would like to remind him to read the whole post and not only things which are in his personal favour. 

First of his commend he criticise the punishment of Vegan and Redcore. He tells the administration how they should had punished them. He is not in the position to tell Joejunlimit or any other Admin how they have to handle this. Furthermore reasoned Joejunlimit already why they banned Vegan and Redcore. So there is no need of any discussion.

Second thing Glassy points out are the kicks made from Vegan and me. If he would had read the whole post he would have seen the legitimation of my kick to Vegan. (‘’ After talking to Zilly I kicked Kimi for ''no reason'' which was approved by Zilly.’’) Glassy proves his argumentation with the Video Redcore made. The instant kick from Vegan for the ‘’stfu’’ from me is in the video which proves that Vegan kicked without warning an Hzrd Member from the Server and then tells him’ ’You’re so retarded‘‘. The response was an approved kick by Zilly. If Glassy would had read the whole post he would had seen that Joejunlimit already said everything to this point.

Then Glassy says I started it because I kicked Vegan. But in the same sentence he tells us that that was a response. Furthermore he points out that Hzrd Member should be an example for VIP’s. But when a Hzrd Member punishes a VIP who abuses his rights the Hzrd Member is the abuser. In his argumentation Redcore is allowed to kick me. A VIP acts over a Hzrd Member who is supposed to be an example. That doesn’t quite make sense in my opinion. 

In his last part he blames Joejunlimit why not responding to him. Why does he have to? The case is between me and Vegan+Redcore. You wasn’t there when it happens. You just seem to be on their side and try to blame me. But this case is already been closed. Joejunlimit and the other Admins decided on the Information they got how to handle this. Furthermore you’re judging on the same Information. 

Glassy says at the end the admin abuse was real but as I said several times if he would had read the post properly he would have seen the approvement from Zilly.

So after this quite long reaction to this nonsense I would like to apologize for any mistakes I made. 

If this case should be opened again or there are things which are quite not clear I will definitely help out to bring this case to an end.

So thank you everyone and I wish you a good Sunday.

Gregpipe.

Since I think this will follow me until I respond myself, because people sending me the link over and over again, I will respond now.

@joeyunlimit 

"the bans were giving for kicking a hazard member from a hazard server"

Thing is, with this statement you give every hzrd member a free shot to abuse rights and let them (for example) kick the whole server empty without letting anyone be able to do something about it. In the time where the member kicks the server empty (still an example), someone contacts "an higher ranked admin to come", but the server is already empty. See the issue here? So no one can do something if something goes really chaotic.

"vegan raged"

I raged at no single time. Someone raged at me, and this deserves a kick if not a tempban if continued, specially for members and people playing every day on the server (cause they should know the rules, right?) So obviously no warns beforehand. If this is against your rules, then go for your ban. But you'll find nobody saying the oposite is the right way to go, since every active player on the server knows Gregpipe is the issue here, raging 24/7 to people. Try it, find someone.

And this is the point here, I had my arguements with Alastiar too in the past, but he never went too far that I could do something. Gregpipe in the other end, does it non-stop. Beginning with insulting, over trashtalking to me and my whole clan, up to spreading around fake information & material to let people think I'd hack. So, if you really think I give this guy 3 warns and if nothing happens I contact an higher ranked admin (which is only zily for me), then no, ban me then. Of course I kick instantly and if continued I tempban. Just like I did here. I contacted "higher ranked admins" around 87243723487237483244732847823 times, and nothing happened. No seriously, I lost track after 30 times reporting this guy. (The higher ranked admin in my case is Zily btw.) Since, either I don't know any other, or they just don't accept my invite.

"its absolutely childish to kick for respect"

Don't see what's childish there. Maybe after reading my little text even less. (because of the milion times of reporting and the knowledge of 24/7 raging) Everyone would do, and I would do it again since it's deserved.

I don't want anything now, just do me favor and do some research of your members. Ask around, in the community, anywhere, you will learn within seconds how Gregpipe stands to the community and you will understand my acting. You can still protect your opinion of banning me for this, it's just for the understanding purpose. It's like I said, everyone would do - especially on this guy.

"this is not the first he did something like this"

At first, I thought you meant Redcore, since I didn't feel mentioned at all. After reading more I realized you actually meant me. Well, I leave it as it is now. Let's just not focus on me for a second. Maybe focus to the actual main issue here. Glassy noticed it as well. Why punishing only me then, why not Gregpipe? He did the exact same thing. Is he allowed to just because he's a member? Has he any special rights? No ban nor rights taken? Let's take the example I'd have abused my rights more than once. Maybe twice or even more - Okay, ban deserved I guess. And why not Gregpipe after doing it hundrets of times more often than me or others. Strange. I recommend talking more to active people before making such a descision. I think not only me would appreciate this.

Thanks, peace.

1 hour ago, Eddd said:

Hello!

I think you don’t really understood my messagen Zillian.

Before i start, i would like to say i have read everything, but you’ll see it from yourself, greg.

Firstly, i never told to the administration what they have to do. I gave my opinion and suggested

possibilities of punishiment, do not take it in the wrong way, it’s obvious that i don’t tell them what to do, i have no power.

You says zily told you to kick vegan for no reason ? But i don’t really understand, you know you aldready kicked a lot of players for disrespect, so you should not see any disadvantages that vegan kicks you for direspect ? You do the same. Or you know zily doesnt know your really behaving, and maybe he doesnt know that you instant kick a lot of times for direspect?So, zily thinks it was legit.

But tell me, if zily knew that you instant kick for disrespect as well, do you think he would have told to kick vegan ? It would not make sens, and i think a lot of players agree.

Anyway, even if zily knew everything, you can not think by yourself and think you are administrator of the server, and you do it as well ? If you punish someone because of an action that you judge incorrect, while you even do it. That would mean what you are doing is incorrect aswell,

and you should be punished as well. I don’t think that server is a dicactorship, that you’re allowed to do what vips or trusted vips can’t do.

To summarize, no matter if zily told you or not, you knew that you are doing it as well, you are knowingly, and why go see zily for something so simple? You are administrator, why need another to make a decision like that ? i’m sorry zillian, but i think you knew zily didn’t know your real behavior, and you used that to legitimize your kick.

And for the « You’re so retarted » That wasn’t vegan, a random guy, called Satan.

Same for the kick on Satan, we all know you do it often from your own, why ask zily for that ? That makes no sens. And i don’t see the problem that a vip kicks a hzrd member if he doesnt respect rules as well, moreover, it happens often, hzrd members kicked for camp.

In this case, i agree the kick of edd wasn’t legit, but yours as well, then.

And if you kick for the same reason without being punished, why vegan can’t do it ?

When i took my topic for example, that’s was for show that just post a message on the topic to complain about admins does not necessarily turn to our favour, when we are right. Because, honnestly, we all know the admin abuse was real. I join the opinion of vegan for this, i already tried to report you greg, on this website and to zily, and nobody cares. And there, you do the same as you did on my last topic, you present your excuses, and you will start again in game.

I again join vegan’s opinion, you’re the question greg. You’re the first to insult another players, i don’t know if you remember about my vip ? I tried to get a adult discussion with you for solve the problem. And you was just insulting me or trashtalk : « No one likes you, we don’t want you »

How do you want to solve a problem like this ? That’s elmo who managed it because you were only able to insult.

The « Stfu » To vegan when he told « Ignore him » To redcore, is a good example.

I don’t want to incite hatred, i would like that you realize if the problems go so far, it is because of your proofs of immatury and insults. I do not want your hypocritical excuses, i want your superiors to understand what it really is. Just take active people randomly intro your community and ask them about zillian.

Good night. 

first sorry for responding late 

On 11/24/2018 at 7:47 PM, Glassy Sky/Tanya said:

First thing that bothers me: Why did you banned them? I mean, yeah they kicked a hzrd members, but it was just necessary to remove their vip so it does not happen again, or just give them a warn and ban them after 2 warns. That ban seems very violent for the magnitude of the phenomenon.

this was not the first time vegan did this , he kicked someone for disrespect before and his vip was removed

without my knowledge elmo gave him vip back

Second, on the redcore’s video at 1.00, Zillian told Stfu to vegan, consequently vegan kicks him for disrespect at 1.34. At 3.51 Satan tells to Zillian: «You’re so retarded.» Consequently, Zillian kicked him. Did not Zillian do exactely thing as vegan ? Kick for disrespect. And this is not the first time that Zillian kick for this reason.

you should watch the video again , first zillian said redcore was camping then vegan told him to ignore zillian , then zillian said stfu vegan then vegan kicked zillian for respect, zillian came back and kicked him (to retaliate being kicked) redcore kicked zillian for abuse , redcore got a warn but he was not banned like vegan

If this reason for kick is not valid for you, zillian does not respect the rules ? So an admin would not respect the rules ? How can the others vips know which reason are good, if a kick is valid ?

you can see in the vip group what is a good reason to kick anything else is not

So the problem between this 3 players started because zillian kicked vegan for « No reason » cause he got kicked by vegan for « disrespect » After his « Stfu »

So please guys, can you tell me sincerely do you think normal the fact that zillian kicks for thing that he does himself ? It is hypocrite, and the admin have to show example.

first line is untrue and you can go back to the video

second line is the reason i said come and report , i am not there nor will i be when things like that happen so just take a video and post in this forum 

In this case, we can understand why redcore has kicked zillian for admin abuse when he kicked vegan for no reason, as redcore said : «That’s not the first time he does stuff like that » He saw zillian kicks some players for the same reason, so isn’t normal to think redcore thought the reason of vegan was legit ? And the « ignore him » from vegan wasn’t rude, we all know zillian whinne a lot about camping while playing. Ignoring him is a substantiation of maturity.

he whine true but he doesnt warn nor kick , he is allowed to vent but once he warns/kicks/tempbans you can come straight here and say this is not right i was not camping and this is the video to prove it

And i’m sorry Joey, but about your sentence : « If you guys came to the site reported zillian it would be a different story and it would go in your favor » I don’t agree, i already reported zillian about abuse admin, and he just told me : « Okay, i’m sorry, i’ll watch before warning now »

he was replying to you which is mature way to do , he asked you a question you didnt answer and i quote

"okay habs understood.nexte times look only before I warn. Is the okey for you? "

you didnt reply because if you said no its not ,i would have to intervene 

You didn’t answer, even when i tried to ask you on steam, you didn’t accept my friend request

i do not accept friend requests and its right there on my profile , you have three ways to contact me  on this forum (which i prefer) , on a private message here or on discord

I Hope this problem will be solved legitimately ; I’d to say also that my opinion is quite objective, i don’t do it because i like someone more than others, i do it for improve the conditions of games in your server.

all of you need to understand , i dont know any of you perhaps by names if you were reported here or by an admin over steam or any other contact ... hazard server is there for everyone literally 

i dont enjoy banning anyone unless they distrub the server and i have received a feedback that a person needs to be banned after that i check on the console log to validate that person is true said or did such thing as you can see above i have provided screenshots of the conversation that went here and if you go to the banned section i always provide screenshots 

Thank you, and good evening !

thank you for coming 

19 hours ago, Eddd said:

Thing is, with this statement you give every hzrd member a free shot to abuse rights and let them (for example) kick the whole server empty without letting anyone be able to do something about it. In the time where the member kicks the server empty (still an example), someone contacts "an higher ranked admin to come", but the server is already empty. See the issue here? So no one can do something if something goes really chaotic.

that never happened, even if it were to happen that member would be banned and kicked for life thats the worst offense you can do in hazard.. 

19 hours ago, Eddd said:

I raged at no single time. Someone raged at me, and this deserves a kick if not a tempban if continued, specially for members and people playing every day on the server (cause they should know the rules, right?) So obviously no warns beforehand. If this is against your rules, then go for your ban. But you'll find nobody saying the oposite is the right way to go, since every active player on the server knows Gregpipe is the issue here, raging 24/7 to people. Try it, find someone.

you kicked him for saying "stfu vegan" after you told redcore to ignore an admin , thats the definition of rage

19 hours ago, Eddd said:

And this is the point here, I had my arguements with Alastiar too in the past, but he never went too far that I could do something. Gregpipe in the other end, does it non-stop. Beginning with insulting, over trashtalking to me and my whole clan, up to spreading around fake information & material to let people think I'd hack. So, if you really think I give this guy 3 warns and if nothing happens I contact an higher ranked admin (which is only zily for me), then no, ban me then. Of course I kick instantly and if continued I tempban. Just like I did here. I contacted "higher ranked admins" around 87243723487237483244732847823 times, and nothing happened. No seriously, I lost track after 30 times reporting this guy. (The higher ranked admin in my case is Zily btw.) Since, either I don't know any other, or they just don't accept my invite.

THE SITE IS THE ONLY PLACE YOU REPORT THESE THINGS 

19 hours ago, Eddd said:

Don't see what's childish there. Maybe after reading my little text even less. (because of the milion times of reporting and the knowledge of 24/7 raging) Everyone would do, and I would do it again since it's deserved.

i dont know about other times but this was not deserved , you are a vip you were given vip because elmo trusted you you betrayed that trust for the second time

19 hours ago, Eddd said:

At first, I thought you meant Redcore, since I didn't feel mentioned at all. After reading more I realized you actually meant me. Well, I leave it as it is now. Let's just not focus on me for a second. Maybe focus to the actual main issue here. Glassy noticed it as well. Why punishing only me then, why not Gregpipe? He did the exact same thing. Is he allowed to just because he's a member? Has he any special rights? No ban nor rights taken? Let's take the example I'd have abused my rights more than once. Maybe twice or even more - Okay, ban deserved I guess. And why not Gregpipe after doing it hundrets of times more often than me or others. Strange. I recommend talking more to active people before making such a descision. I think not only me would appreciate this.

because you started it , instead of coming to the site

about greg he has not kicked nor warned he was just saying if he kicked redcore that would be a different story and he kicked you after you kicked him

18 hours ago, Glassy Sky/Tanya said:

You says zily told you to kick vegan for no reason ? But i don’t really understand, you know you aldready kicked a lot of players for disrespect, so you should not see any disadvantages that vegan kicks you for direspect ? You do the same. Or you know zily doesnt know your really behaving, and maybe he doesnt know that you instant kick a lot of times for direspect?So, zily thinks it was legit.

i would have to go back to the console for this 

18 hours ago, Glassy Sky/Tanya said:

I don’t want to incite hatred, i would like that you realize if the problems go so far, it is because of your proofs of immatury and insults. I do not want your hypocritical excuses, i want your superiors to understand what it really is. Just take active people randomly intro your community and ask them about zillian.

will do

Thank you for responding, but i must admit to being disappointed by these answers.

To be honest, i don't accept any of your arguments, and i wont bother to answer all of them. I think we obiously do not know the same greg. i'll still answer a few arguments: 

"you should watch the video again , first zillian said redcore was camping then vegan told him to ignore zillian , then zillian said stfu vegan then vegan kicked zillian for respect, zillian came back and kicked him (to retaliate being kicked) redcore kicked zillian for abuse , redcore got a warn but he was not banned like vegan"

Don't worry i saw the video more than 1 time. But please, you didn't ask yourself why greg has not warned him, if as he said "Redcore was camping" he should warn him, no? The reason is simple, greg knew that wasn't really camp, it was just a whine among many others. Even you, you recognize it. And vegan simply replied "ignore him" to red when he said: "did you ever watch ur killcams?" Because he know it's useless to talk to him, it's doomed to failure. If vegan would have said that on a warn, i would have understood. But here, it's just a simple whine, frequent in many players in the server. So his rank has nothing to do in this story. Despite the fact that it was not worth to an insult. What is blamed on greg is having kick vegan for something that he himself did, and really i hope even if it does not look, you have understood all that before posthing all thoses answers. So the problem started here, if greg did not kick vegan for something that he himself was doing, do you think i would be doing this post? 

"you can see in the vip group what is a good reason to kick anything else is not"

I would actually accept if that was the case, despite being a vip for a long time, i've never been invited in this group, many others vip ti know, don't know this group as well. I'm sorry joey, but you don't seem to know what's going on in your clan. 

I asnwered only 2 questions, really usseles to answer to others. 

I'm pretty honest, and i'm going to be with you. I feel like you don't know anything about your players, what's going on in your clan. Which is obvious, because you're never on the game. i see it especially for greg, your own admin. You have a very different vision of ours, and of many players present on the server. i Have the impression that you only know him trough the forum. Which would explain why you think his message on my topic was mature. The problem is people can use that, to show some of them cool, mature. And you, you'll have only this version to know your players; and because of this, your opinion of him will necessarily be corrupted. I think this is exactely what is happening,it's frustrating to write long messages and get answers like this because you don't know the person. I think you can understand my opinion.

Again, i don't want to incite hatred, i always thought that sincerity was the best way to make things clear, although it can hurt, unfortunately. I hope i didn't hurt you, in this case. 

That's all i have to say, i'll not answer anymore arguments that will be automatically corrupted for me. 

Thank you for the time you gave me, good evening.

Only Veganlol is banned from HZRD. Redcore is NOT, and CAN still play on both SND and FFA servers. (even gregpipe didn't knew this apparently).:wacko:

As Joey said the reason for the ban is because he kicked an hzrd member off their own server... Which I can completely understand and agree with. The same would go for all the other "big" clans if they would have owned a server.
However considering the situation and the people involved, banning and painting Vegan as the problem is something I truly cannot comprehend.

Yes we kicked Greg.. And yes he got tempbanned... But isn't the everyday attitude coming from him the reason what has lead to this?
We all know black ops is a game we can easily get tilted over, right? Especially when it comes to someones behavior who acts the same way everytime you see him play. For most Greg is a big example.
Complaining(or warning) repeatedly for things that people did NOT even do. And once people are tilted... kicking them with the reason #Respect.

I am not saying that I, Vegan or anyone else is an Angel and never have done this before. But Greg is a player well know for these things. 

Another example; The way he tells his side of the story about what happend compaired to what actually happend.. And later on the way he responds to Glassy who just gave his personal opinion about the whole situation. Isn't that just toxic attitude and trying to twist words?
Please tell me if I am wrong.<_<

"Then report the guy!!"... Thats what would sound like the most logic thing to do. I was thinking, let's not create anymore drama. Let's just play and I will record if stuff like this occurs again. So Honesty I wasn't even going to respond anymore until I saw this: joeyunlimit replied to Glassy Sky/Tanya's topic in Report a Player And you wrote: "under investigationPosted 3 hours ago on 11/26/2018 6:50 PM... 

That was one of the post Glassy was talking it about. He created that post 09/27/2018. Why.. after Glassy mentioned it again, took you
2 months to look into it? Because from my experience with bans or the people that I know well, it would take you a day if not 2 to respond and have your decision ready. Adding up that I also read that Vegan reported him or admins before but never got a respondse.

Not to critize but I am stating the facts.

With all this I am not saying Greg is the worst person ever and should be banned. I am saying that in our perspective the players are getting judges unfairly compaired to the members. Especially considering our and their behavior. 

That is also the thing that bothers me most nowadays. But a few changes in our behaviour could make these black ops days allot more fun.

Lastly for you Joey :D try to remember the next part when you thinking about banning someone. (Not only concerning this situation)
You succeeded in making Hazard Sniping the core server for people to go too when playing black ops. The number of the game players has really been reduced. I think it rarely happends when people play on sniper servers other then Hazard. Like really rarely (1/2 times a month)
If you ban someone, please keep in mind that you basicly ban him on the only sniper servers that are left. So basicly they wil not be able to play the game anymore:(.

As for Gregpipe if you are reading this.
You probebly expected me to be banned aswell. But please keep it a bit real. If a admin kicks a player with the reason "No reason".. ofcourse it looks like admin abuse.
Wouldn't it be a bit more wisely to type something like "Aproved by zily" or "Ask zily for further notice"

Anyways, that is all. 

Happy gaming!

On 11/26/2018 at 11:34 PM, Glassy Sky/Tanya said:

Don't worry i saw the video more than 1 time. But please, you didn't ask yourself why greg has not warned him, if as he said "Redcore was camping" he should warn him, no? The reason is simple, greg knew that wasn't really camp, it was just a whine among many others. Even you, you recognize it. And vegan simply replied "ignore him" to red when he said: "did you ever watch ur killcams?" Because he know it's useless to talk to him, it's doomed to failure. If vegan would have said that on a warn, i would have understood. But here, it's just a simple whine, frequent in many players in the server. So his rank has nothing to do in this story. Despite the fact that it was not worth to an insult. What is blamed on greg is having kick vegan for something that he himself did, and really i hope even if it does not look, you have understood all that before posthing all thoses answers. So the problem started here, if greg did not kick vegan for something that he himself was doing, do you think i would be doing this post? 

this is bias opinion and out topic 

I would actually accept if that was the case, despite being a vip for a long time, i've never been invited in this group, many others vip ti know, don't know this group as well. I'm sorry joey, but you don't seem to know what's going on in your clan. 

go look in my profile you see many vips are in these groups , who ever gave you vip made a mistake.

You have a very different vision of ours

just because you think you are doing something  correctly doesn't mean its correct

On 11/27/2018 at 12:40 AM, Redcore said:

That was one of the post Glassy was talking it about. He created that post 09/27/2018. Why.. after Glassy mentioned it again, took you 2 months to look into it? Because from my experience with bans or the people that I know well, it would take you a day if not 2 to respond and have your decision ready. Adding up that I also read that Vegan reported him or admins before but never got a respondse.

because if greg can recognize his error and apologize there is no reason for me to interfere unless glassy said i am not satisfied with this solution. 

glassy has NOT said anything just left i took that as an ok

Only Veganlol is banned from HZRD. Redcore is NOT, and CAN still play on both SND and FFA servers. (even gregpipe didn't knew this apparently).:wacko:

i dont know why there is a misunderstanding here clearly from previous replies you can read what i said 

If you ban someone, please keep in mind that you basicly ban him on the only sniper servers that are left. So basicly they wil not be able to play the game anymore:(.

thats why everyone should think when they are about to do something stupid , but saying am just gonna let people render the server inactive because everyone kicks each other thats madness.

"go look in my profile you see many vips are in these groups , who ever gave you vip made a mistake."

Read again my message, i never said there is nobody in the group or very little. I said there were a lot of people i know who are not in that group, or don't even know it. Looking quickly, there are already 7 vips that are not in that group. And from what i see, most are old players with atleast 10 inactives. it just shows that group is no longer used for a long time. And it also shows that you are absolutely unaware of what's going in your clan, and what your members are doing. 

"just because you think you are doing something  correctly doesn't mean its correct" 

If only that was just what i thougt...

Without doing it on purpose, you show us very well you don't know the same greg as us, which could even create an affirmation, i'll take one of your arguments as an exemple: 

"because if greg can recognize his error and apologize there is no reason for me to interfere unless glassy said i am not satisfied with this solution. " 

It's very simple, i didn't know you before, i thought you totally knew how greg behaved in this game, so i thought you just didn't care about what greg was doing. You let him make what he wants to do. So for me, it was useless to answer. And it's funny besides, banish vegan for an adminabuse and let greg just apologize to another adminabuse, Just excuses are enough? In fact, it just shows your complete trust in greg, even when the admin abuses is real. Like when you think he's mature in his response, you should have seen what he said in game, i would have liked to see your face at that moment. 

You see joey, it's frustrating to have this kind of answers when we take the time to write long messages to explain and argue. 

At your last answers, it's clear that you don't even bother to check what you're saying, You don't even try to understand each other's point of view, or you're not able to, i don't know. 

It's very funny, you argue as if you don't matter, as if you don't care because you almost don't play anymore in the server. 

Or i don't know if it comes from the fact that you have no more correct arguments, i don't know. 

Then, i didn't even have to answer your arguments, but hope makes me live.