Sign in to follow this  
Glassy Sky/Tanya

Kaml/moap: Admin Abuse

Player Concerned: Kamel Moap 

Time: (Utc+1) 1;24 pm, 1;29 pm

This Friday 14/12 i got a problem with Moap. I don't have the videos of two maps,i could record it but most messages are not displayed, and i'll have 1 hour of upload time. So i hope the logs will suffice. 

Then, i warned him for a spot which he uses often, i tolerated for a long time that spot,but now too many players use it. As you can see on the video below, this spot is just waiting, while being stopped. It's a bit like nuketown, when some people are waiting in the house, or on the extremities of the base waiting for other players to come to them, it's always been considered as camp. In addition, on the video we can see that i went ahead because there was no one in front of me, but sometimes there is fighting and moap stay on his position, to shot us in the distance, without move, more than 5 seconds. A lot of players agree this is camp, even elmo who advised me to do a post, after having explained everything to him. 

So, i warned him for camp,while explaining this is not the first time he uses this spot, and that too many players use it now. He told me: 'Warn again and i'll tb you', I answered: I'll warn again if you still use this spot. 

After this, he kicked me for bad language. Then, i told him: You already have been warned on the website, 'Elmo told he didn't want you as vip, so now calm your ass if you don't want to lose your vip' He told me: We'll see, and kicked me again for bad language. After that, because of the annoyance of having been kick 2 times without valid reasons, i kicked him 3 times consecutively, so that he can't not kick me back: 

With reasons: 1) Get the fuck out. 2) I told you. 3) You don't get it.? 

After that, i left to avoid having an inifnishable kick fight. 

To summarize, i don't think this story will be in my entire favor, i may be warned or lose my vip, but at least moap will no longer be able to abuse his rights, i think it's legit. 

If you really need both games to make your decision, despite the fact it doesnt not help me, i can send them to you. But apart from the moment that i consider as camp and the discussions that you can see in logs, nothing has happened. 

Here is the video considered as camp: 

See you 

As Glassy mentions, I have already been through this with him in steam chat. 

Moap is a consistant camper, despite being warned almost every time he plays on hzrd. Moap is in Kaml clan, even on their server they have jokes and rules implemented around Moap camping. They seem to tolierate it on their server, which is fine, none of my business. 

However, as Moap and his "friends" seem to just joke around with Moaps camping, Moap seems to be under the impression that camping is fine and that he can get away with it, this is not the case and i've spent enough time warning and kicking him for it. 

R.E. Moap and glassy argument. Moap is clearly acting like a child when warned (appropriatly), Glassy was not wrong to warn him for camp, just last night (thursday 13th GMT) i could see Moap camping in the exact spot glassy is talking about. It is fine to rush there and use that spot, but not to hang around it, waiting for other players to come to them. 

My only issue with Glassy is quoted from the post above: "After that, because of the annoyance of having been kick 2 times without valid reasons, i kicked him 3 times consecutively, so that he can't not kick me back:"

Glassy should not have done this, despite not having much choice. I have spoken to Glassy about this already and have made sure the same situation wont happen again, if someone is acting like a kid and kicking you for no reason, do not stoop to their level and kick them too. Come here and post it. Like i said, i have spoken to glasssy and he has been warned about this, his last warn. 

Moap camps the majority of rounds, acts like a kid, and does not react well to being warned, even when justified, or by a hzrd member.  I've wasted enough time trying to get him to play by the rules and act mature but he takes no notice. 

I back the decision to Ban Moap for 1 month. We do not have the playerbase to ban for life, and I like to think that Moap can be more mature and play sensible, at times i get on with moap and can enjoy him in server. However he does not listen to admins or care about being kicked. He needs a longer ban, where he can come back after, and if still acting like a nob can be perm'd. 

None of what i have said above is a final decision obviously and will be looked at by most likely Joey. 

-Elmo out

*Drops mic* 

hello I've just watched the video. And I have to say that it does not campt for me is well,
everything is very fast. I was not something like that was it is a normal spot is played for a very long time.
I want to quickly say something to moap he does not listen to the admin he provokes players on the server. his behavior is a bit kiddys
and I want to say something to glassy
he breaks more the rule in things rb spray.
he warn or kickt too fast for me it is very often about things that are made by new players.
I think he does not have enough experience how to best with vip to go see his warn / kicks.

sorry for my bad englisch.

It looks like more a personal revenge, but i'll take care to answer only one of your messages, i won't anwser you to others messages if they don't realte to my original topic reason. 

"

"he breaks more the rule in things rb spray."

It often happens that i miss it, unfortunately sometimes it kills the adversary. When it happens, i always take the initiative of warn myself. If you're intersted, you can notice it happens often among tb users, you just feel that it happens more often for me because i play a lot, my kills are a proof. But it's true, intersting note. I never talked to you about it, but i often see you complaining about poeple who rb ns, but trust me, at least 90 percents don't do it on purpose. It's not something that you can succeed everytime. 

"he warn or kickt too fast for me it is very often about things that are made by new players."

It's wrong, i always warn before kick. Moreover, i already remind some vips or trusted to warn before kick. But, i think you're referring to yersterday's incident. About the language, you were wrong. There are bot messages that appear sometimes, saying: Use another language than dutch/english: Instant kick. 

Starting from this rule, i was right of the instant kick, and you din't even know the rule. Thank god, i was able to dicuss it with Elmo, and he apologized to me. 

"I think he does not have enough experience how to best with vip to go see his warn / kicks."

It makes me happy you want to talk about this subject by showing a little maturity. Long time ago, i received only insults. 

I also talked to elmo for that, he gave my chance. My main argument that you should understand is: it may take me a while to get better, and it shows on my warns and kick, but you should judge me on how i currently play now. Now i respect all the rules. Mistakes happened like the rb ns, but it happens to everyone. I'm also active. (40k kills isn't nothing) 

I do not want revenge what happened or was I do not care I look in the future and not back everyone has to work on it no man is pervekt
if you notice it yourself this is good for you. I say it but I do not warn and sometimes you just misinterpret what I'm writing in the chat I'm not a human always crying or flaming I'm a jolly gerln people know me too.
I go out of things you see yourself I'm often in the audience module just to look like people with situaton to go most of it is just wrong or too fast .. it's true that I asked yesterday why they kick it well there are many others people are talking in other languages, too, so I want to say people new to the server are not always doing exactly what the bot says the person from yesterday wrote only once in a wrong language that you can kick but you do not have to kick ..you say i do not know the rule i play for over 1000 hours on hzrd i have been co owner in other clans or admin i know allso very well the rule on hzrd is not the first clan where i am in gejoint
that makes me happy when i learn from your mistakes i said yes everybody has to work on them. they stick to all rules is very good .. i'm not saying that i'm bad i just said that i did not want to paint or bad there i do not know her i hope i also expect the same from him. at the moment can not say much about her in some situatsonen could otherwise deal with it ..

As well as Tanya said to gregpipe I will not comment on Elmos post not based on facts but only on empty claims. I know Elmo was always not good to talk to me unfortunately I dont know why.

I would like to say something about the current conflict for me it was not a camp. When I said it would not be a camp I was immediately attacked and insulted that's why I kicked him 4 bad language

it was not without reason as tanya did.

Also, as seen in the video, it was not more than 5 seconds at this place. I think that many people warn or kick only if you dont rush.

I strive to be a good vip and kick or warn not outrage or without reason and try follow the rules.

sorry for my bad englisch

yours sincerely MoaP

i got ask to reply to this tophic  

in me point of view i agree on both sides i understand why glass warn him for camp we can talk about this spot for ages becuse this spot got use for more than 7 years we know its a wait spot we know its a camp spot  some members warn for it some admins dont if you got warn for it that means just dont do it again and dont start a discusion about it if you dont get warn by other members you can use it i think we ar bether off as a comunity to deside of this spot can be use yes or no becuse its lik 5 or 6 sec this spot and i agree on some points that this spot is kinda camp becuse when i run from the other side and rushing towards that spot i kill 3 enemy and than i got kill by someone that is wating on that spot i can understand that it is realy anyoing like i said early this tophic we shoud make a clear rule if we alowed or not  the warns and kick incident i think its prety lame right camon if you got vip or you ar member dont start a kick fight just talk it out we ar old enough we ar wise enough to do dose thinks and than we make the server alot more fun for other players aswel just keep the respeckt towards eachother  for what elmo said a ban i woudnt recoment it if tanya got a warn aswel moap will get one aswel there is no need to ban moep for this incident  if in any wierd case he recive a ban i recoment than ban both sides and let them think about it  but i think that those players ar wise enough to leave it be and giv it a rest i hope the other admins woud agree with me .

I want to say a little word to both Moap and Tanya. I dont want to see people kicking each other with stupid reasons because they have to fight about a camper spot. I agree that this spot causes a lot of problems and depending on the time you sit there it is indeed camp. 5 seconds is a reasonable time to wait but longer will always count as camping. I am no friend of brainless rushing from spawn to spawn but i hate campers the same as every other player. Regarding this situation betwenn Moap and Tanya i have to say that Tanya is basically right with Moaps behavior. I know him well enough (imo) that he can behave well on the servers but i also know that he can tend to overreact or making fun about stuff like this. But i also think that Tanya behaves really rude lately. Why is it needed to be salty against everyone. I would appreciate a fair behavior against everyone. To sum this up, I took Moaps VIP rights for now, not as a punishment but to rethink the decision of giving him rights in the first place and will discuss this further with Elmo. I am currently not sure how to fix this camper situation but in general i am on the same page as Elmo and Speedy.

TLDR: Took Moaps rights for now, agree with Elmo. 

Sirs, sorry for the late answer.

I've read everything you have written, and i'll answer the things that i think are defensible. 

First, i'll answer you, Moap. i must admit that something caught my attention, i quote: I would like to say something about the current conflict for me it was not a camp. When I said it would not be a camp I was immediately attacked and insulted that's why I kicked him 4 bad language    

I've never insulted you. Unfortunately, as you know very well, replay mode doesnt display all the messages. But i had taken the initiative to give the date and time to joey so that he could check in the logs. If no insults have been disclosed on my part, we can said that you lied to support your comments. You can also refer to the "Bitch" that i said at least 3 mins before the problem, and that wasn't meant for you, so i don't see how you could take it for you and in addition, link it to our problem. i'm going to talk again about taht kind of insults by answering Anti. 

Thank you for taking the time to answer Speedy, i will respond in a global way to your message. 

I like your understanding point of view. But i don't really agree with this sentence, i got: "this spot got use for more than 7 years." In servers sniping, no. I could have understood if you had talked about servers globally, but that spot is very rarely used in hzrd. That's why i tolerated it for a long time, then when the time came when the players sued it too much, i started to warn. And it came across moap, the main user of that spot. On your other comments, overall i agree. 

Anti, thanks for responding. 

I'm not going to answer you on what you think about the spot, or the players who rush too much? You say a lot like Speedy. But something surpises me, very strongly. i quote: "But i also think that Tanya behaves really rude lately. Why is it needed to be salty against everyone"

I'd like you to think for a second about how many times we've met in the game in the last few months? No more than four times, right? Therefore, i clearly don't think you can conceive how i've been acting lately, which is only 3 days, or less. You may have a very fuzzy idea, but i think it's very corrupted by the fact that i'm not connecting too much lately, only with my friends. You'll understand what i'm talking about in a few moments. 

The answer is very simple in fact, i behave differently towards my friends, which is quite normal, isn't it? I'm mocking, vulgar with some on my friends. And in fact, if you had really taken the time to observe, i only do this my friends. I never insult anyone i don't know, as i did with seir. And you might even notice, when i'm not with my friends, so no one to talk, i'm pretty calm, reserved. On the other hand, you could take the example of greg. Yes you saw, i totally told him i didn't like him when he said: "I have nothing agaisnt him, he juste hates me" 

I was honest, and the fact that positions himself as the unloved victim in the story in front of two admins, upset me. I have all my reasons to don't like him, which are not debatable; it depends on all of us. You have probably noticed that we all make personnal judgements, we more or less appreciate certain people. The subtlety is that we don't make these judgments public, to avid problems, or out of modesty. In my case, i mad this judgment public agaisnt greg to get into his own game, and to make you understand that even if i don't like him, i won't insult him. this is what generally we call it, maturity. Now things are clear, and no matter if i don't like the person in front of me or not, my answers will always be objective as possible, exactely as i do now. 

Sirs, after this long message, i'd like to post messages that doesnt have antything to do with the admin abuse of moap, in another topic. It will be service to joey to reallt study the cause of this topic,, and then for us, so that we don't get lost in our dicussions. 

Thank you, and wish you all a good end of evening.

Just a short answer to what you are saying and maybe to defend myself here. I was away from black ops for a good 2 months and ofc i can only see the rare amount of chats between you and other persons when i am on. I never meant to insult you neither did i say you are insulting others. I noticed that the whole community reacts more salty on rulebreakers and from your reaction to Moaps "admin abuse" i feel alot of heat in the discussions. I know you quite well from alot of play session but i am not one of your friends, thats true. So i am sorry if i accused you of wrong behavior or was just incorrect from my observations. I just try to be unbiased and always open for discussions like this.  Thanks for taking the time to detail your concerns about all this. 

feel free to add me in steam if you want a more personal conversation if there is still something that bothers you about me or other admins.

See you on the Server, always like to see you there :)