redactor

Trusted VIP Request

Why are you so bad with me?

I become hzrd member 1 year ago, but i wanted smth new and i created a clan named x3. I don’t think i was bad member and also i think players can accept it. After i created my own clan i left you guys and asked anti about becoming vip. He helped me and I become “CryForVip”(thank you anti :) )

I warned “rulebreakers” and i think i was good at that because i’m realy active and kind player :). I every day play on Hzrd SnD server and sometimes on FFA. I have good adminstats ( you can check it in the game ) and also i’m not bad player xD. I have more than 3000 hours and i spend many time on hzrd servers. I know that there are realy many “Vips” in Hzrd. They aren’t active!!! Today I asked you guys about Trusted Vip (because i think i deserve it -_-). But you didn’t accept it and now I’m just “Vip”. :( :( :( Anti made me -_- and he said it was Hzrd Team’s choice :o. I don’t think it’s right choice because I realy love Hzrd! I made many good things for that clan! Why don’t you see it? I hope you’ll think about it guys! Good luck and sorry for bad English!

Hazard made this decision and we will stick with it. You say you love Hazard but still you didn't want to stay in our clan. Your choice, but for now you will be "just" VIP. When some time has passed we might rethink this, lets see what the future will bring.