Seven

Player Report

Steam Link/URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198295819329/
Clan: SnR
Reported name: Greggy
Reported person Steam Link/URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zillian94

Hi guys, So as i saw that gregg says things that i didnt do First Show respect for me greggy and you kicked me and warn me for no reason and you warn also for VIP warns i cannot understand how stupid you are gregg and also you should respect yourself before you tell that. bye guys!

I have not been on my black ops for a week
what you say is just not true you provoke on the server I warn you who I insult you do that you always do who you are on the server

what you say is a lie, you're being watched like anybody else who does not respect rules, you break many rules so you'll be more worried, that's my job

the same is always the only insulting, no matter what you say there is always a insult. I also like videos or screenshots upload times no probelm that will dan see what you do, so people like you screw up other people the game

and say to players that they are bad just because they do not have good kdr, who gives you the right to judge others whether they are good or not

I get on the (hzrd) snd server it does not take 5 min dan comes already the first insult

I can say a lot more

We want to have fun when we play, but it does not make fun with you

First i didnt break any rule and if i did i will say sorry but not same as you being late and cry for nothing and you say it is my job second thing i didnt say you are bad cuz of kdr  i just want to check you'r stats is it something wrong? and these days i am playing for fun but when i see anoyying warning ofcourse i will start to talk with you because warning without reason is anoyying. good night all !

just look like you're playing, you never say sorry that's a lie again. I do not want to talk to you stick to the rules you have not kept the rule, you should read the rules better luch halfscop spray is forbidden that you have I'm still nice and say it before I warn them that's crying do not think so, dan i just let it and warn alik you say to people that they are bad I've seen that often enough you do not play fun you want to annoy people on the server dan do you make fun of them this is funn for you something is inhumane

you have nothing against me in the hand well I did nothing you just want to put it so that you are the one who never does anything, you know exactly that many rules break and you never say sorry.

You just lieng infront of joey to let him believe you xD

Many times you ns camp and when i tell you you start to cry and warn me for Nothing so i am trying to let you know your mistakes that don't warn anyone for no reason and second you can let joey show you that i say sorry if i did 'wrong' and this is the last time i am writing for you Because you starting to say things i didnt do so please correct your mistakes and bye !

I did not lie, what I said just happened that way. you come to the server, it does not take 5 minutes then the first stupid saying comes in. and I told you to post on the hzrd homepage, but no you always do it on the server, you look for the mistakes in others but sometimes with you. you're angry because I can write so much about you that you do everything and do not get it when you're looking for mistakes I did not seek