Lawliet

Admin abuse, the secret!

Hello mates

This morning, i got a little misunderstanding with Alreigh (Hzrd member)

The problem is not the problem anymore, it has been solved

Notwithstanding, i’d like to know your opinions to clarify some things

The question is, what is an admin abuse?

As you can see on the screenshot below, Alreigh describes it as a warn/kick in order to get fun with friends

His own words: “fun kicking fun warning kicking warning for friend”

That could explains why he hasn’t warned a friend who insulted him, it would be an admin abuse.

But the bigger problem is, if an admin warns/kicks a random player for him, with a fake reason, that wouldn’t be an admin abuse, cause they aren’t friends, and that’s not for fun, right?

By understanding this, I wonder if the overall problems of admin abuses between x players/higher role players only happen because the higher role players (Most are obviously members) don’t have the same definition of “admin abuse” than the most x players?

I may have discover the secret, that would explain why some x players are getting warned by higher roles for 0.05 secs late! That’s okay, because it is not an admin abuse, admin abuse is only a fun warn/kick with friends for them.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Or, that could explain why some admins can insult each other without getting any warns, it’s obvious,warn friend=Admin abuse

Also explains why x players get warns for the same thing, it is not an admin abuse

I think I solved the biggest problem on this game actually, give me your opinions

See ya!