MoaP

Report VIP

Steam Link/URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023805892/home
Clan: Sol
Do you know and adhere to VIP rules and server rules? https://goo.gl/UYQ9aV: Yes
Reported name: Yakeen
Reported person Steam Link/URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107173583/

Hi all,

I need 2 report Yakeen cause hes 3x in a row NS and after i type !ns and then yakeen.....(cause I cant him  warn ) 

to show him friendly what he do wrong he warned me 4 late spawn in next round.

I try 2 talk to him but he said I dont care and he was right.

I uploaded 2 records of the game first yakeen ns and second when he warned me (but the warn wasnt seen in theater but i think joey or legit can see it in the protocol of console 03.07.2019 14:47 UTC+2 )

if i was late i apologize and upload direct records of yakeen when he "late spawn/camp" cause he do to add insult to injurny. (sorry 4 bad enslisch)

Sorry i know this maybe a trifle but i want 2 show it cause many trusted VIP atm not follow the rules but warned other player for it.

Hey Moap    The ns rule is a little confusing sometimes, but it doesnt mean ns shots rather than ns kills. He is totally fine doing multiple ns after another as long as he doesnt kill more than 1 person with that ns. So i dont see an admin abuse here. And in the last video you are late'ish, so a warn is not needed but also not an abuse. Hope i could clear up the rule a little bit.

36 minutes ago, AntiZKilll said:

Hey Moap    The ns rule is a little confusing sometimes, but it doesnt mean ns shots rather than ns kills. He is totally fine doing multiple ns after another as long as he doesnt kill more than 1 person with that ns. So i dont see an admin abuse here. And in the last video you are late'ish, so a warn is not needed but also not an abuse. Hope i could clear up the rule a little bit.

Clearing up the rule would definitely help @AntiZKilll. I experienced several times, that I‘v been warned for doing more than 1 noscope, when I didnt even try to kill somebody. Especially making admins/ VIPs aware of it would help a lot. I feel like most of them don‘t even know the rule, so how should the players know..

ty 4 answer Anti but the rule arent confusing its sweet how u protect some players like redcore in the post before.

the rule is 1 ns per map not 1 ns kill this has always been the case.

and all mostly all admins warn 4 that its nothing new.