speedy

VIP Request

Steam Link/URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/speedyyyyy/
Clan: UUS
Do you know any [HZRD] admins? if yes write whom: elmo Canody legit joey lycan faklight greg and alot more
Do you know and adhere to VIP rules and server rules? https://goo.gl/UYQ9aV: Yes
did you join hazard discord? Hazardsniping.com/discord:
do you have second accounts? put the URL of the other accounts on the "anything else" on the bottom: No

so i played in hzrd server for more than 8 years maybe longer i even joined hzrd once i know how the ffa use to be and it was always fun but somehow i prefer the SND more  but i like to play more often in the ffa the couple of days i joined again amazing that you guys add more maps  in the ffa aswel becuse i  also think nuke only is kinda borring but lets cut to the end shall we  so i was playing in the ffa and o mij god boys abusing evrywhere and i mean literly evrywhere you got stair camper that camp the stairs for the trickshotters becuse why not ez shots right than you got the hardscopers oh and dont mind me if i say RB noscope is getting use alot  or guys that even dont like to do lastnice and just qs the last one  so my qwestion for vip is realy simple  i want to have vip to make this abuse get away while i will be playing alot more in the ffa instead of the snd  and if you guys  cant giv me well that sucks than i wont bother playing in ffa and keep playing snd becsuse i cant simple play in this abusing and to ask a member and admin to come and help me out sure you can do it once or twice but after the members / admins get tired what i can understand all to well its not like i like to be the guy that have to help out evry single time when i get ask to so pls i woud love to get vip and i will see you guys in the servers