Hunting

Ban Dispute | Clear things up

(ban message is the same as the tempban message wait 31mins and rejoin the server before making a topic) Tempbans are 30mins , are you sure this is NOT a tempban?:: Yes
What server were you banned from? : Hzrd Tournament
Why were you banned?: Admin/ Command Abuse
When were you banned?: 09/12/19
Steam Link/URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122419604/

Hello everyone.

I created this topic to 1) Dispute my ban on the Hzrd Tournament Server and 2) Clear things up, what actually happened and why - In my opinion - the ban is totally inappropriate.

Since we all had some players on the Hzrd Tournament server, we decided to spontaneously do a fun 1v1 tournament. We had several people on the server (Greggy, Me, Vulture, Seven, Gribou, Blue).

Before the start of the matches, we were ALL f**** around. Which means, we were all warning each other for stupid/ useless reasons - as a joke. Even the only Hzrd Member/ Admin Greggy was f**** around and warned me first for "Gay Boy" or something. I was just curious to know if I'm also able to kick on that server, which I thought I'm not - So I kicked greggy for fun, as we all did before, he rejoined and was totally fine with the kick. He was fine with the kick cuz he knew it was just fun, he was also f*** around - AGAIN!

Then we had the 1st 1v1 match between greggy and me. I won the game and just played it for fun. He was trying really hard and got so mad that he texted me on steam, that I apparently sprayed all time and people (spectators) were ghosting his locations to me on steam. I mean, if greggy starts to shoot from the top window, it's pretty clear where he is, hm? No need for ghosting.

But ye, I laughed, cuz the fact that he accused me of spraying and ghosting was just so hilarious to me in that moment. Everyone on the server can approve that it did not happen and he was just mad. He even rq'd pretty soon after the game. 

When I/ we all later left the server we weren't even thinking that sth like that could happen, cuz again - It all was a joke. Also again: greggy, as "role model" of hzrd at that time, was just randomly warning me for gay boy? As a result I kicked him for fun and that got me permabanned? That makes 1) no sense at all and 2) shows how the logic of hzrd rules and ban organization is working. Does not make any sense to me or any other people I talked to. Black Ops 1 is a dying game and we all try our best to keep server alive and support as admin, which I do on S&D all time! So please do not tell me now, that cuz of that "fucking around" I do not support the server. Also 3) why does it even result in a permban on the server and not just remove my rights on the server?

I would love to hear some feedback, cuz neither greggy told me something. Joey removed me from steam. All that seems so weird and strange to me. No worries, I won't bite you. Just explain me your thoughts and logic please, Ty ;)

Best,

Hunt

38 minutes ago, Hunting said:

Before the start of the matches, we were ALL f**** around. Which means, we were all warning each other for stupid/ useless reasons - as a joke. Even the only Hzrd Member/ Admin Greggy was f**** around and warned me first for "Gay Boy" or something. I was just curious to know if I'm also able to kick on that server, which I thought I'm not - So I kicked greggy for fun, as we all did before, he rejoined and was totally fine with the kick. He was fine with the kick cuz he knew it was just fun, he was also f*** around - AGAIN!

thats a really lame excuse, "to know if you can kick"

1- you dont understand the gravity of kicking a hazard admin from a hazard server

2- there is no such thing as privilege in tournaments 

image.png

3 - we are sick of trollers 

4- i didnt decide if this is a perm ban yet

17 minutes ago, joeyunlimit said:

thats a really lame excuse, "to know if you can kick"

It is not an excuse. As u can probably see in the console (I dont Know), I have never ever used a warn or kick on tournament. So why would it be an excuse? How should I be supposed to know it?

1- you dont understand the gravity of kicking a hazard admin from a hazard server

Why dont u even reply to the fact, that greggy himself was totally fine with the kick, since he knew me very good and also said we are just messing with each other?

2- there is no such thing as privilege in tournaments 

If there is no such thing as privilege, how is greggy allowed to start warning me for "gay boy"?

image.png

3 - we are sick of trollers 

So randomly warning players, as admins hzrd, is not called tr1olling in your opinion? what is it then? why is my action called trolling suddenly?

4- i didnt decide if this is a perm ban yet

Alright.

1 minute ago, Hunting said:

Why dont u even reply to the fact, that greggy himself was totally fine with the kick, since he knew me very good and also said we are just messing with each other?

greg reported you, thats how we knew

3 minutes ago, Hunting said:

So randomly warning players, as admins hzrd

you can report 

2 minutes ago, Hunting said:

how is greggy allowed to start warning me for "gay boy"?

there is a different punishment for greg