Steam Link/URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ratchet_ritz
Clan: 1488
Reported name: XeniCK
Reported person Steam Link/URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028406697

Anything else:

i joined the s&d l96 only server and i started using the stoner63 which was my bad, so i joined back and apologized and started using the l96. after a couple rounds i ran into the yellow house and immediately shot XeniCK outside the window, then ran back outside and he kicked me for camping. so i joined back and asked why i was kicked and he just kicked me again and the message said "do !rules to read the rules" so i join back and try to do !rules but i am kicked again, with the same message. at this point im like wtf? how am i supposed to read the rules if you keep kicking me? this is when i realize he is abusing his power, it all started when i got a cheap shot at him from the window and i guess he used the server's rules as an excuse to keep kicking me

im Xenick

this guy used gun and I kicked him
so he joined again and said fuck ur server and he wanted use gun again
I couldn't tb him so I had to constantly kick him
and...
he changed his name and joined again
he used l96  But he was still playing against the rules (like hs and camping)

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the report. I have investigated this case and came to the following conclusion:

It seems like you're behavior (ions906) was actually insanely intolerant.

Case 1:

unknown.png

unknown.png

This happened straight after Xenick kicked you for camping.

Case 2:

image.png

It seems like after you raged at Xenick, you purposely used a forbidden weapon.

Since the VIP in question has no rights to tempban, he kept on kicking you, since he assumed you'd just continue breaking the rules. To avoid that, you started changing your name.

However, apparently that resulted in: 

unknown.png

"IGateHays" is the name you changed yours into from "slimp dick". 

Even after changing name and avoiding the kicks from our VIP, it seemed like you didn't actual care about any of our rules.

---------------------------------------------------------

I also have to point out that XeniCK did make a mistake. By checking the kick/warn history it seems that he instantly kicked you without any advance warn.

Our VIPs should first make people aware of the rules by warning them before proceeding to kick.

---------------------------------------------------------

However, your behavior is completely unacceptable, so XeniCK is not the one to blame here. 

Edited by Maikie61