xingxa

xingxa's ban

What server were you banned from? : if only i would know^^

Why were you banned? : there was no reason: i was just banned... at least it doesnt say something when i try to join

When were you banned? : A long time ago. half a year or something?

What was your in-game name when you got banned?: xingxa

Hi my old clan^^

Well i got that ban a longer time ago and i wanna play again on this server.

So idk if you will unban me or not^^

Would be nice if you can reply fast joey :P

its weird that you would come here after what you did

you explicitly don't do nice on purpose when there is no admins

and when one of our admins tempbanned you for last nice , you went on ACG/AON and banned him there, even though you were kicked out of ACG/AON for doing so , still no excuse and very childish things we try to avoid on hazard to make the server as friendly as possible (since you were kicked out of hazard for the same thing).

this video is one of many times you didnt do last nice

e1838a445371d31bcc391c303c3b7b0f.jpg

no of course i never do last nice^^ i did it like every fucking time and yep then not... and i think i did more ln on this server then most ppl even can think of it. ik its useless bc you all think i am a ragehead. and what about the many hs'ers and corner campers? just saying.^^

what about the many hs'ers and corner campers? just saying.^^

well you tell me , take a look for yourself

http://hazardsniping.com/forum/20-dispute-a-ban/

and again , its not up to you to choose what to follow or if there are people who aren't following the rules ... i assure they all say the same thing when they get banned, i will say this am not gonna punish everyone at the same time .. i will divide them and  then ban/tempban them the appropriate amount and if they bother to come to dispute i will show them what they did ,if not we dodged a bullet.

people change^^

so did i^^

i will leave the decision to yours truly to decide if you gonna stay banned or not.

People change but not so drastically. For being that disrespectful, while even being a former member is completely uncalled for and you know better mad or not. Simplest rules to follow.

If you do get unbanned and yet still to not follow the rules in any way or form you will be re-banned and never unbanned. (if joey unbans you for this)

hey guys... forgot my pw on my first accoung here so i made a second one....

i know did some shit in the past....

and i hope you guys will unban me....

as i said before on this post, people change...

especially when i started working in a bank :)

i just want to get unbanned on the ffa server from Hzrd.... comon guys back then i was even an admin :)

hope you will do something for me

xing