0Crys

Hzrd FFA 0 - Map Suggestions

Hello guys , I made this topic in order to propose a suggestion .

I play  in HZRD FFA 0 server  like 3 h at least /day , and I was thinking to suggest that the server should have more maps , like for example Firing Range , Jungle or Radiation ; not only Nuketown , mostly because only 1 map gets people bored after two rounds ,lazy because they now learned how to easy win with 360 ns , and besides there are maps that can be used better for last nice and trickshots . In Firing Range , the tower or the wood house can be used for last nice,in Radiation there are are like 3 spots for last nice ,  and in Jungle the cliff can be used for last nice aswell. It's easier for those who trickshot more than 360 to hit better killcams and easier for those who are trying only 360 and are new because the distance to the ground is higher . Plus these maps are big which means people will have a better chance of not getting spawn trapped or massacred when is like 16/18 in-server , and I am not worried about being too big for ex 4/18 , because people always find a hot spot in which they come to shoot each other.  

I strongly believe that new maps are gonna attract more people into the server.

I am looking forward to your answer , and opinions from others.

PS: Hope I hit the right topic.

we did this before , it was exciting at first but people hated it more than "one map" mostly because almost no map is as good as nuke because its small and other maps are way too huge compared to it

look at this link to find map sizes

http://www.cod7blackops.com/multiplayer-maps/

maybe we will  make an event day where the maps rotate  but obviously i cant decide that for myself without consulting other clan members and taking their opinion

Firing Range is also small map but ok , I understand ; yeah an event day or weekend sounds really cool , is also a good opportunity for a trial to see how people think nowadays , thank you for answering so fast  , i hope the other clan members will agree . Have a nice day !